Krishna Bharat, founder and engineering head of Google News, speaks with David Nordfors, Founding Executive Director of the Stanford Center for Innovation and Communication at Stanford University, at the opening keynote session of IJ-7, the Seventh Conference on Innovation Journalism, at Stanford on June 9, 2010.
The Google News Blog coverage of the chat is here: Krishna Bharat discusses the past and the future of Google News.
[Addition June 21] - here is some external coverage of the chat:
- Google News founder highlights risks of personalised news feeds - Rachel McAthy, Journalism.co.uk
- The creator of Google News on how journalism will change in the next 5 years -Zee, The Next Web
- Futur du journalism: Ce qu'en pense le createur de Google News - Owni Digital Journalism
- Google News ' can be a good filter' - Direct News
- Google News Creator Says Journalism is here to stay - Everything PR
- ‘Google News’ apuesta por medios de pago y que usen redes sociales - NOTICIAS - Hoxe en Xornal de Ga
Post a Comment